Family and Friends Support Group Meeting/Third Wednesday
Family and Friends Support Group Meeting
Third Wednesday of Each Month
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location -
- All Saints Episcopal Church
- 106 W. Church Street
- Frederick, MD US
This free NAMI support group meeting is for family and friends of those with mental illness. This support group is a very relaxed, caring, and understanding environment. You can share your story or just listen to others, knowing that all discussions are confidential. The information discussed is ever so valuable.
Membership in NAMI is not required.
Entering off of West Church Street:
- Park on the street.
- As you are facing the church take walk way on your right towards church office.
- At brick courtyard enter building on your left.
Entering off of Patrick Street:
- Cross Court Street and take second driveway on right.
- Park in any church reserved spot except:
- do not park in spaces #52 - #57
- do not park in the space right next to the townhouse on the left as you enter the driveway to the parking lot
- As you are facing the church glass doors go to your left and up concrete steps to the brick courtyard.
- Entrance is straight ahead.
FUTURE MEETINGS: Third Wednesday (at the All Saints Episcopal Church) of each month.
For more information on the Family and Caregiver Support Group meetings contact NAMI at
PLEASE NOTE: We welcome those 18 and older, noting that NAMI guidelines restrict younger participants, as well as those living with mental illness.
Contact Information NAMI of Frederick County can be reached at or by calling (240) 379-6186.